DjangoBooks.com

Fun Question Of The Month--October

MikeKMikeK Asheville, NCNew Altamira M-30 D-Cedar, Gitane DG-320 John Jorgensen, Epiphone Zephyr Regent
in History Posts: 567

Who is an artist (or two) that you're really enjoying listening to these days that some of us may not be aware of? (Or maybe we just need a reminder about them, because they may not be on our radar currently?) Please limit it to 2. It doesn't have to be gypsy jazz or even jazz. I'll get it started:

Brother Jack McDuff (I'm digging pretty much everything he recorded in the 60's these days, which is a lot of material. Especially the sessions with my favorite guitarists from the era (George Benson, Kenny Burrell & Grant Green).


The Everly Brothers (I hear those voices and I'm immediately transported into a peaceful, happy mood).

Buco

Comments

Sign In or Register to comment.
Home  |  Forum  |  Blog  |  Contact  |  206-528-9873
The Premier Gypsy Jazz Marketplace
DjangoBooks.com
USD CAD GBP EUR AUD
USD CAD GBP EUR AUD
Banner Adverts
Sell Your Guitar
© 2026 DjangoBooks.com, all rights reserved worldwide.
Kryptronic eCommerce, Copyright 1999-2026 Kryptronic, Inc. - https://kryptronic.com/ [0.004441 / 1.052582]