MikeK
Asheville, NCNew Altamira M-30 D-Cedar, Gitane DG-320 John Jorgensen, Epiphone Zephyr Regent
Who is an artist (or two) that you're really enjoying listening to these days that some of us may not be aware of? (Or maybe we just need a reminder about them, because they may not be on our radar currently?) Please limit it to 2. It doesn't have to be gypsy jazz or even jazz. I'll get it started:
Brother Jack McDuff (I'm digging pretty much everything he recorded in the 60's these days, which is a lot of material. Especially the sessions with my favorite guitarists from the era (George Benson, Kenny Burrell & Grant Green).
The Everly Brothers (I hear those voices and I'm immediately transported into a peaceful, happy mood).
Comments
Gonzales Solo Piano
Charlie Hunter new album. Check out this jam, amazing band, it drives like a bulldozer
He makes it look so easy.