DjangoBooks.com

It's nice here

Comments

Dude, did you not read my comment about politics and eggs?

billyshakesWillie
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • MikeKMikeK Asheville, NCNew Altamira M-10, Epiphone Zephyr Regent

Ha! I figure if you run with Bones as your running mate, you all will usher in a new egg-free era.

That's very kind of you, thanks Mike.

• crookedpinkycrookedpinky Glasgow✭✭✭✭ Alex Bishop D Hole, Altamira M & JWC D hole

I'd like to stand as a single issue candidate, my platform would be the abolition of 9th AND 10th fret markers.

WillierudolfochristbadjazzBillDaCostaWilliamsBucobillyshakesBonesAzazzellLango-Django
    always learning
  • pdgpdg ✭✭

I'm also running. But my platform is interchangeable markers -- one black, one white. You pop them out and switch them whenever you want.

• BonesBones Moderator

I say equal rights for 9th and 10th fret markers!!!

11th fret!!

• crookedpinkycrookedpinky Glasgow✭✭✭✭ Alex Bishop D Hole, Altamira M & JWC D hole

I've changed my mind. Now it's a dot per fret space, that's right 1 at the first, 2 at the second all the way up to 24 at the 24th or however many frets you've got.

littlemark
    always learning
  • StringswingerStringswinger Santa Cruz and San Francisco, CA✭✭✭✭ 1993 Dupont MD-20, Shelley Park Encore

As a dyed in the wool libertarian, I say a guitarist can have dots wherever he or she wishes. End of story.

"When the chord changes, you should change" Joe Pass

Is anyone representing dots here?? Maybe they should be given a chance to make a choice on the matter for themselves?