DjangoBooks.com

Q+A / Private online concert with Bireli Lagrene, Jimmy Rosenberg, Rocky Gresset, Tchavolo Schmitt,

124»

Comments

• BillDaCostaWilliamsBillDaCostaWilliams Barreiro, Portugal✭✭✭ Mateos, Altamira M01F, Huttl

Yes, terrific session redux from Rocky today.

Such a great series of concerts - really looking forward to Angelo on Sat.

• dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator

Thanks everyone! I forgot to mention here that Angelo’s concert got moved to Wednesday night, so there’s still time!

Here’s a little private video he made for everyone:

https://www.facebook.com/1062759642/posts/10221109112451770/

vanmalmsteen
  • vanmalmsteenvanmalmsteen Diamond Springs ,CANew Latch Drom F, Eastman DM2v, Altamira m30d , Altimira Mod M
    edited May 2020 Posts: 337

Damn, tomorrow I hope he uses that guitar he’s playing in the Facebook post Dennis just put up!

• vanmalmsteenvanmalmsteen Diamond Springs ,CANew Latch Drom F, Eastman DM2v, Altamira m30d , Altimira Mod M

Well excuse the pun but Angelo’s first tune was smoking! And he did use that guitar! What is that guitar? anyone?

• juandererjuanderer New ALD Original, Manouche Latcho Drom Djangology Koa, Caro y Topete AR 740 O

I’ve actually seen videos of him playing the guitar, but in the performance Dennis posted today it sounded like he was playing it acoustically. That is an awesome Axe

• dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator

Here's something I wrote on Facebook:

Reminder: Tomorrow (Saturday May 30th), 6pm Paris time, Rocky would like to perform for you guys just for the sake of sharing music. However, he deserves a salary, and so this time we just ask that you contribute what you can. If you can donate 25$ Canadian like before, that would be amazing but if you can only afford 5$ Canadian (that's like 3 euros), that's fine too.

Since I am doing it from home, I won't take any money and will give him 100% of the proceeds.

He is one of the best guitarists on the planet but also one of the nicest people I know. I get along with everyone that I have worked with but Rocky, for some reason, has always been super duper nice to me and so I am happy to help him out.

My Paypal is [email protected] . Please just be sure to add your contact details in case it's not the same. Feel free to send me an email as well because sometimes Paypal haa a bug that doesn't display all payments.

As always, I will send the link about 5mn before show time. The video stays online forever so you can watch anytime!

Thank you!

BucoBonesBillDaCostaWilliams