DjangoBooks.com

Q+A / Private online concert with Bireli Lagrene, Jimmy Rosenberg, Rocky Gresset, Tchavolo Schmitt,

Comments

• dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator

Friendly reminder:

Adrien Moignard Q+A/concert May 9th at 6pm Paris time, details for tickets are in the previous post :-)

Hello everyone! Thanks to everyone for joining the sesssions so far!

This coming Saturday May 16th will be with none other than Angelo Debarre accompanied by his son! Same deal! Same bat time!

• BillDaCostaWilliamsBillDaCostaWilliams Barreiro, Portugal✭✭✭ Mateos, Altamira M01F, Huttl

Same bat time!

People want to know:

Is this some North American baseball expression?

Or a typo maybe ...

bath time (to cool off before/after a hot session)?

bad time (early wake-up call for W Coast transatlantic listeners)?

• wimwim ChicagoModerator Barault #503 replica

It's DC Music School so look to the sky for the signal on Saturday

BillDaCostaWilliamsrudolfochrist

What a nice guy! This is last minute but Rocky is offering a free session at 17:30 Paris time today (in 30 minutes) to those who attended last time. but as a bonus, for those who sign up for Angelo, I'll send the Rocky link too. You can watch anytime but the actual live stream is in 30 minutes!

Bucovanmalmsteen
  • vanmalmsteenvanmalmsteen Diamond Springs ,CANew Latch Drom F, Eastman DM2v, Altamira m30d , Altimira Mod M

Rocky was great!

cant wait for Angelo!!

• yorkyork Saratoga Springs, NY Kish Selmer copy. I made it.
    edited May 2020 Posts: 7

Just watched the second session with Rocky and really looking forward to Saturday's session with Angelo DeBarre. I have participated in all these sessions. If you haven't participated, you've missed some great sessions. Not only is it wonderful from just a players standpoint to watch, learn, and ask questions, but in these tough times it's a great opportunity to support the community. I would highly recommend these sessions. Many thanks to Denis for all the time and energy to make this happen in support of the GJ community, and to the artists for sharing their talents!!

• juandererjuanderer New ALD Original, Manouche Latcho Drom Djangology Koa, Caro y Topete AR 740 O

Nice session with Rocky!

I am really looking forward to Angelo's on Saturday. Getting the chance to see these players' performing within the context of the comfort of their home is priceless.

vanmalmsteen
  • vanmalmsteenvanmalmsteen Diamond Springs ,CANew Latch Drom F, Eastman DM2v, Altamira m30d , Altimira Mod M

Dennis mentioned everyone signed up for Birelli, and Angelo not getting much love. Come on people! Angelo is in my opinion one of the very top guitarist alive on the planet today, regardless of musical style. I would love to see everyone on the forum who can afford it sit in on his session. The people commenting are exactly right, it is an extremely unique experience.

KlausUSBillDaCostaWilliams