DjangoBooks.com

Rosenberg Trio and Biréli : "Djangologists" Album OUT NOW !

1234568»

Comments

• rimmrimm Ireland✭✭✭✭ Paul doyle D hole, washburn washington
    I'm listening to it as I sit here-Its fantastique. I downloaded it from itunes store so no documentary for me (

Great stuff . :wink: .
    I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell
  • RKatzRKatz London✭✭✭✭
    Maybe I am being an idiot but I cannot find an option for the UK on the Rosenberg store when entering my details!? :| Any tips? Anyone else in the UK tried downloading it yet? Meanwhile I am enjoying the 6 tune free album, The Sheik of Araby is shxt hot!
  • Super Mario MaccaferriSuper Mario Maccaferri Route Nationale 20, FranceNew
    Fill in those fields with an made up adress, they're not used to get you your download. :D
    "There's no business like shoe business"
  • Super Mario MaccaferriSuper Mario Maccaferri Route Nationale 20, FranceNew
    Hey everyone, I am happy and relieved to announce we have solved the faulty downloads issue...

So since last week everything works fine 100 %
    Anyone who would still not have succeeded in getting the full thing should send an email to the STORE and get a new link.
    Anyone ordering since last week gets the new link right away of course :D

By the way, big thanks to everyone for their support - plus, for some, patience - "Djangologists" has made its way into the 100 topselling jazz albums on amazon.com, amazon.fr, and has reached #2 last week on amazon.de, while being also in the Itunes charts... We may still have a little way to go to beat Miles Davis' "Kind of Blue" and the Old Sinatra or Ella compilation scheme, but it's encouraging for a 100% independent project in a kind of "specialized" jazz style and with no promo other than word of mouth...
    So... keep spreading the word, it's the essence of this project, share the free tracks and show the movie to everyone !
    If this thing works the way it should, it might well open a new era for bands like The Rosenberg Trio.
    Taking the music into the 21st century and beyond !! :D
    "There's no business like shoe business"
  • I am really excited to hear if the album's success. I listen every day and have watched the movie which was fun.

While I am sure that there were times when the frustration level got high (I have never met a computer I didn't get frustrated with a lot ....and yes I realized I am being a bigot here :lol:) I am so glad you perservered.

IMO the success of this album will provide inspiration for others to follow the path. :wink:
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • Heavy DjangoHeavy Django ✭✭✭
    Would anyone happen to have this .zip file?

www.denischang.com/djangologists.zip

I downloaded it onto my old computer originally and wanted to copy it to disc to view on my new PC. Having too many troubles with the old one to make the transfer either on hard copy or via internet....crap. And the link doesn't work anymore. Anyone able to email the zip file ?? :(:cry:

Thanks!!
  • JazzDawgJazzDawg New
    Check your PM.

Cheers
    just got this based on your post, thanks...I enjoyed it...tight and crisp....might grow on me..not as warm as I thought it might have been...it seems rushed..but still very good. dont get me wrong just picking at it a bit, like I have the right. the playing is amazing. my point of view from a listeners opinion.

Forgot add that track six is sick! and it has one of the best covers of tears I've heard.
    as a wise man once said "shut up and play yer guitar"!

Frank Zappa