DjangoBooks.com

Manouche with trumpet for a change

in Europe Posts: 248

Hey guys, here is the latest video of my 4tet, with guest Noe Codjia on trumpet instead of Guillaume Singer on violin. I like both, it just gives a different colour. How do you like it? This year i'll try to post a new video per month on this channel so make sure you're subscribed so you don't miss the new stuff. Cheers

Romain



djazzybillyshakesJSanta

Comments

  • djazzydjazzy New Castelluccia, Riccardo Mordeglia, AJL
    Posts: 174

    Nice Romain! Not too brassy, not too loud.

    Looking forward to more of your videos. 😊

  • GondebaudGondebaud New
    Posts: 24

    vraiment chouette, tout est parfaitement calibré !

  • billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭
    Posts: 1,875

    Love it! I think trumpet is underused in our style. Every time I heard Storro Limberger play, I was sold. Keep it up. This is good. Django was inspired by Armstrong. No reason the music wouldn't be compatible. As you say, it gives it a different color.

Sign In or Register to comment.
Home  |  Forum  |  Blog  |  Contact  |  206-528-9873
The Premier Gypsy Jazz Marketplace
DjangoBooks.com
USD CAD GBP EUR AUD
USD CAD GBP EUR AUD
Banner Adverts
Sell Your Guitar
© 2026 DjangoBooks.com, all rights reserved worldwide.
Kryptronic eCommerce, Copyright 1999-2026 Kryptronic, Inc. - https://kryptronic.com/ [0.00448 / 1.053253]