Just wanted to start a thread about battery powered amps. Not necessarily to review them, but just asking if anyone knows other good alternatives to these. Just thinking about finding a new busking amp to replace my Roland AC-33.
- Acus Street - no bluetooth, 7kg: https://www.acus-sound.it/en/one-forstreet/23-oneforstreet-5.html
- AER Mobile - no bluetooth, 60w, 14kg: https://www.aer-music.de/produkte/produktdetails/compact-mobile-2-15997314545f59f6fe64be55f59f6fe64bf2
- Elite Acoustics - 65w, bluetooth, weight unknown: https://www.eliteacoustics.com/news/a6-55-acoustic-vocal-amplifier-available-now/
- Roland AC-33 - 4.7kg : https://www.roland.com/us/products/ac-33/
- JBL Eon One - 8kg/18lbs, w/bluetooth : https://jblpro.com/products/eon-one-compact
NOTE: For years , 2001 to 2012, I used a Crate Taxi 30, which was awesome. Battery lasted 6+ hours. Too tinty of a sound though.