DjangoBooks.com

Sold;Magnetic pickup, DeArmond knock off $0 plus shipping or get it at Django in June

edited May 2019 in Classifieds Posts: 4,730
I was going to sell this but it's kinda acting intermittently so I'll just give it away as I didn't spend a lot of money on it myself. It's working, B string is hot. Worse part for me is I spent a lot of time to shave down the casing to I can make it thinner so it fits on my guitar.
Sometimes some strings just kind of drown out, not sure why, maybe the strings on these guitars aren't a good fit. Don't know... repositioning it gets it going. I used a putty to mount it.
If you want to monkey with it and try it out, you pay for shipping and it's yours or meet me at Django in June...at which time I expect a pint at Northampton Brewery.
Cheers

Picture upload isn't working, I'll put up the picture shortly...

Picture:
20190508-094550-HDR.jpg
Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel

Comments

• mikegnikmikegnik Southern NJ, Philly✭✭ Bumgarner #47, 50’s Castelluccia round hole
    I would love to try this on my old German arch top and will gladly pay shipping and/or a beer at Django camp. :)
    Ok Mike, you got it. Choose your delivery method.
  • AndrewLawrenceAndrewLawrence Northampton, MA✭✭
    Hold on fellas, no deal is struck until I get a promise of my traditional kickback on all such exchanges at DiJ. On a pint of beer, I get at least a half pint.
  • mikegnikmikegnik Southern NJ, Philly✭✭ Bumgarner #47, 50’s Castelluccia round hole
    Buco, thank you! I’ll inbox you

Andrew, I feel I owe you a full night of pints at this point! :)
    AndrewLawrence
  • edited May 2019 Posts: 4,730
    Haha no worries Andrew, they pour half-pints over there, you should make it a nightly refresher stop.
    My wallet said "I'm not afraid of him!".
    AndrewLawrence