DjangoBooks.com

New CD/DVD: Romane and Stochelo Rosenberg

Comments

• TitiTiti New
    Does the DVD have English subtitles?
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    I don't know...it hasn't come in yet. Should be here this week!
  • MontereyJacquesMontereyJacques ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011 Posts: 81
  • FopaFopa San FranciscoNew
    Excellent DVD. I picked up my copy at the San Francisco DjangoFest. But beware, it is a zone 2 DVD and doesn't play on most US DVD players. I went out and bought a zone free player so I can see the European DVD's.
    -fopa
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    Fopa wrote:
    Excellent DVD. I picked up my copy at the San Francisco DjangoFest. But beware, it is a zone 2 DVD and doesn't play on most US DVD players. I went out and bought a zone free player so I can see the European DVD's.

I just got this DVD in. My shipment came with the US version DVD which plays on US players. Not sure who you bought yours from, but I suggest you get your $ back as you were duped into buying the Eruo version which won't play here.

Thanks!

'm
  • czeckoczecko ✭✭✭
    I bought my copy at Virgin and it is Zone 2 also.
    No worries though.
    I really would've like to understand Romane and Stochelo during the interview segments but the concert and CD is worth the price.
    Just saw a clip of this ...

Just blown away. Such inventive interplay and communication between the two. The comping is so masterful.

Ordered it today! In my quick google search, the best price was here at djangobooks!!!

8)