DjangoBooks.com

Chord Melody for Gypsy Jazz

TseeBaengTseeBaeng Paris, France✭✭✭ Olivier Marin
in Welcome Posts: 41
Hey guys, I just finished up a course I've been working on for some quite some time. It consists of several etudes of common standards in different keys that are played in a solo arrangement. Each arrangement is followed up by a breakdown of what I was thinking. The goal of this course is that you'll finally be pushed to start making solo arrangements of these tunes instead of needing a full band to play something and also to start adding chordal ideas to your guitar solos. I've taught this material to my guitar students and also at Django in June this year.

Below is the link(I remember there's some kind of html trickery to post a link here but here goes anyways:

https://www.soundslice.com/store/intro-to-gypsy-jazz-chord-melody/

Thanks guys!
Brad
BucoJim Kaznosky

Comments

• Feruza2134Feruza2134 The NetherlandsNew Phoenix D hole guitar
    Looks cool!
    TseeBaeng
  • TseeBaengTseeBaeng Paris, France✭✭✭ Olivier Marin
    Thanks Feruza, there's a sample on the page to get an idea of what the course looks like.
  • Feruza2134Feruza2134 The NetherlandsNew Phoenix D hole guitar
    tempted to buy it but i just bought Duved's course so i'm gonna be working on that first.
    The Eminor sample does not appear to be loading for me. "We couldn't load the notation. Try reloading the page?"
    TseeBaeng
  • TwangTwang New
    I’ve tried a couple of times to buy this lesson via paypal but it’s not working. Every time I try to confirm payment I’m sent to a random website.
    I get the same error with the sample not showing. Maybe something for @adrian to look at?
    TseeBaeng
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
    Hey guys I just sent a message over to Corey asking to look into this, with some students it's working perfectly and others are messaging me that they're having problems. But I'm sure Adrian will have this all taken care of in a jiffy
    Acalvane92 hey, the sample is from a breakdown of when I'm just talking about the arrangement. It's transcribed under the performance section of the video so when you're watching the full breakdown video you can follow along with the performance transcription! Hope that's clear
  • willballardwillballard Northampton, UKNew Ger Boonstra, Leo Eimers, Aylward, Mac10
    Thanks Brad, I've purchased this without hesitation. Long overdue in my opinion. There is hours of work here for me. Thanks again
    TseeBaeng
  • TwangTwang New
    Able to purchase this now with no technical problems. Somebody’s evidently fixed it, many thanks
    TseeBaeng