DjangoBooks.com

edited July 2018 in Welcome Posts: 7
Tagged:

Comments

Doubt anyone is going to come out and offer you this.
    What might work is contacting somebody directly and if there's a potential for the project to be commercially successful or at least make some kind of a splash, somebody might do it in exchange for advertising, like "so and so guitars have been used on this recording".
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • edited July 2018 Posts: 7
  • AndyWAndyW Glasgow Scotland UK✭✭✭ Clarinets & Saxes- Selmer, Conn, Buescher, Leblanc et.al. // Guitars: Gerome, Caponnetto, Napoli, Musicalia, Bucolo, Sanchez et. al.
    A little clue as to where in the world you are might help....
  • ChrisMartinChrisMartin Shellharbour NSW Australia✭✭ Di Mauro x2, Petrarca, Genovesi, Burns, Kremona Zornitsa & Paul Beuscher resonator.
    AndyW wrote: »
    A little clue as to where in the world you are might help....
    Always a problem on these forums.....people are so used to living in a virtual world, they can forget the logistics of moving real guitars around !

Maybe not everyone is aware of this: even if the user didn't specify the location in the profile, if you click on the user name you'll see the current location's flag and if you hover over it with the mouse it will display the location name. Not sure but it may be based on your computer IP address. This only works on the desktop version of the site, not on mobile.
    OrientBlue
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
    Thanks for your replies guys. I'm just very careful with my personal information online, as I prefer to keep myself anonymous.
  • dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    Must be Christiaan van Hemert now that he’s a Youtube superstar!!!
    PetrovBucoAndrewUlledm7b5
    Buco