DjangoBooks.com

My quest for a Bob Holo guitar

Hi,

I'd like to let this message here in case of someone sells a pre-used Bob Holo guitar.
I'm looking for it for many years, I've contacted Michael to have a brand new one. But it's just impossible... And there are very rare.
I'm in France and the jet-lag made me missed the last one...

So if you sell one or if you heard that someone sells one, you can contact me and my price will be your price.

Help me make my dream come true !

Cheers,

Julien.

Comments

• AndrewUlleAndrewUlle Cleveland, OH✭✭✭ Cigano GJ-15
    Try contacting **** at ****.com? Maybe he can find one for you...
  • AtasanteAtasante StrasbourgNew
    Oh thank you ! I'm going to try !
    I tried ! He answered me once and then I asked for more details but he didn’t answer anymore ! Why ? I don’t know !
    So I’m still looking for it !
    I don't know why you're having a hard time finding one. It used to be that Holo would sell so fast that for at least a year you didn't even have a chance to see the selling price. it wouldn't take more than a minute or two and the page would say SOLD.
    The recent ones didn't fly off the shelf the same minute they were released. Lately they took around 12-24 hours to be sold. So if you follow Michael's Tweeter feed where he gives heads up that Holo is coming up for sale, then you should have no problem buying one. Plus there's been at 2-3 used for sale through the forum and I remember at least one of those taking at least a few weeks to sell. For that you just need to peek at the forum once a day and wait for the used next one.
    So it's not going to happen tomorrow, you still need to be patient, but within a year you should be able to get it.
    Atasante
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • Sound advice @Buco
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
    You're right @Buco. I was a lot foreign due to my photographer job and often without internet connection for a while !
    I'm now home for the next month so I hope to get one !
    I check the website everyday, follow danjangobooks on Twitter & Facebook.
    I understand your post and I'm now in good conditions to get one !
    Finger crossed.
    AndrewUlleBuco
    A little up !
  • plexi69plexi69 New
    I suggest buying something else to play while you wait. There is no law that says you can only own one guitar! If your in France, I am sure there are many quality makes to chose from. Best of luck.
    AndrewUlle
    Haha, I play in different styles and I already have some beauties here !
    Lowden O-35, Collings D1A Traditionnal, Martin D-28 from the 70´s etc
    I used to have an ALD Orginal but I sold it. Very desappointed. So now I have more money and I want what I really want. I just need to be patient !
    :-)
    Buco
  • edited October 2017 Posts: 4,730
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel