DjangoBooks.com

2012 AJL 503XO for sale

Comments

• richter4208richter4208 ✭✭✭
    Man I'd be all over it if I hadn't just bought another used one! This is just slightly a better deal than the one I got. Especially since he charges more for the figured brazillian. that is a sweet deal!

Goes to show there is always a great axe out there at a reasonable used price if you are willing to be patient.....
    mavedon
    That's a beautiful guitar and yes a pretty good deal considering what it costs originally. I'm not sure if AJ did a favor or a disservice to himself with those cases, they might be more famous than his guitars. Definitely they're a big incentive to buy. You're not going to wait long before it's sold.

What's your main giging guitar?
    mavedon
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • mavedonmavedon New
    My main gypsy guitar has been my Rodrigo Shopis Favino style. Completely different sound and feel, much more low end but doesn't pierce as much. Not a traditional gypsy sound like the AJL but really its own beautiful voice. Also its much bigger which many people don't like but I love since my other main axe is a '52 epiphone triumph which is 17.5" x 3.75"!!
    Buco
  • Holmes1Holmes1 ChicagoNew Dupont MD50
    Hi,

Is this still for sale? I'm looking for an XO!