DjangoBooks.com

Altamira gypsy guitars dealer in United Kingdom

Hi guys

I am located in the nort west of England and would like to buy altamira guitar oval hole. Do you know what company is the dealer of altamira guitars here in UK ? I would like to contact those guys.

Comments

• richter4208richter4208 ✭✭✭
    I know you aren't asking for opinions but in that price range couldn't you get a JWC? I own an Altamira, but for the money I'd grab this one over and Altamira
    http://www.jwc-guitars.com/guitars/primajazz-oval-or-d-hole/
  • ConorFConorF Cheshire JWC Catania Swing
    edited February 2017 Posts: 68
    @rafapak as @stuart said I'm the JWC dealer for the North West fi you want to come and try a few?
  • rafapakrafapak ✭✭
    stuart wrote: »
    The only place I've seen them on sale in the north west was in Forsyths in Manchester. Where are you based?

I am located in Wigan but I go to school in Manchester and school is located 100 meters from Forsyths. I just called them and they said they have mo1 thinline in stock at the moment. I will go and check this guitar tomorrow. The reason why I am asking about alramira is that I checked many youtube videos in relation to gypsy guitar and gitanes presented in those videos didn't sound good to my ear whereas altamiras sounded not bad in my opinions. Maybe this is all about guys who played those guitars. Probably guy who played altamira can make this guitar sound good .
  • rafapakrafapak ✭✭
    ConorF wrote: »
    @rafapak as @stuart said I'm the JWC dealer for the North West fi you want to come and try a few?

Where are you located Conor ? Where can I go and try jwc guitar ?

• ConorFConorF Cheshire JWC Catania Swing
    Hi @rafapak, I'm in Frodsham. Cheshire West.

I'll be at the Django Jam Liverpool on 27th Feb in the Camp & Furnace.

Alternatively, my band are playing at the Rainford Junction Pub, Gypsy Jazz Club on 6th March.

Where are you in Cheshire?

PM me your telephone number and we can arrange something.

• crookedpinkycrookedpinky Glasgow✭✭✭✭ Alex Bishop D Hole, Altamira M & JWC D hole
    Definitely go for a JWC if you can push to it.
    always learning
  • Micky DunneMicky Dunne Liverpool UK✭✭✭✭ Olivier Marin, JWC Modele Orchestre, AJL La Flasque
    @rafapak You really need to hear the guitar up close in a live situation. You cannot rely on YouTube videos to gauge the sound of a guitar, especially a factory made one. If you can afford it always go for the hand made instrument.
    Fast and bulbous

www.manouchetones.com
  • rafapakrafapak ✭✭
    thanks for replies guys