DjangoBooks.com

new 'DJANGO" film

Comments

• Kevin FurnissKevin Furniss France✭✭ AJL 503 XO
    Hmmmm I dunno........ Danny DeVito certainly looks younger.
  • I will print out @PapsPier and over the next while my wife and I will work on what we can
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    stuart wrote: »
    I thought it would be the floating right hand ...
    Not to mention looking nothing like Django

Or for that matter, anything like a gypsy. Given the fuss that people made over Joseph Fiennes playing Michael Jackson, it's disappointing that no one respects Roma ethnicity.

Well, it could be worse. Remember when they cast John Jorgenson as Django in Head in the Clouds?
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    Hmmmm I dunno........ Danny DeVito certainly looks younger.

Danny De Vito? It's clearly George Costanza!
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • tarantogatarantoga
    Shaved Samson Schmitt in the middle.
    wim
  • Teddy DupontTeddy Dupont Deity
    The only unrecognisible one is the guy playing Django. He certainly does not look like anyone I've ever seen before including Django. ;)
  • StevearenoSteveareno ✭✭✭
    OK, pretty good review on the Variety website. Any talk of a wider US release? Would love to pop down to the local multi-plex to check it out, but I'm not holding my breath, especially in Central Oregon.... though they did screen the film on Whitey Bolger (dissapointing) and the Kray Brothers (missed it).
    Swang on,
  • Brad HermanBrad Herman San Francisco, CANew JWC Modele Jazz, Stankevicius Alena, Alexander Polyakov Selmer #6
    Apparently it's not even going to come out in France until like April 26... US release if it gets distribution would be much later I would imagine :(

I wish we were past this whole distribution/theatre model by now. I'd pay at least $10 right now to stream this
    NewcastleBud
  • JojoJojo London UK
    I just watched the trailer on YouTube. He looks more like Angelo Debarre. And we get a quick glimpse of Hono too
  • JojoJojo London UK
    The trailer in French