DjangoBooks.com

Using Soundslice for Django Solos (Transcriptions here)

Comments

• DaveycDaveyc
    We should have a group here lol . I just got done with Facebook when I found djangobooks.com, way better here with no time for Facebook
  • JojoJojo London UK
    Thanks rob.cuellari. It wasn't the resolution, I just had to change the way Windows was viewing the website. Can now see it in all its fineness
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Jojo how did you change the settings? thanks
  • JojoJojo London UK
    Bones, it was going to the toolbar that has 'File Edit View Favourites Tools Help' on it. Press 'View' then reduce the webpage to 75%. Its a simple thing like that that had me foxed for weeks (there's so many toolbars with different functions....) One day I'll sit down with a manual and go through Windows properly #ohyeah
  • swing68swing68 Poznan, Poland✭✭✭ Manouche Modele Orchestre, JWC Catania Swing
    edited February 2016 Posts: 121
    Not Django, but here's my tab of 'Valse a Rosenberg' for anyone interested:

https://www.soundslice.com/tabs/16842/16valse-rosenberg-tab/
    The war on Am7 and Cmaj7 begins here ...
  • WillHWillH New
    Can anyone tell me how I can see the stuff I've bookmarked when I log into my account? All I see are options for "Your Library" and "Store", but nothing that indicates "Bookmarks". Thanks.
  • adrianadrian AmsterdamVirtuoso
    WillH wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me how I can see the stuff I've bookmarked when I log into my account? All I see are options for "Your Library" and "Store", but nothing that indicates "Bookmarks".

https://www.soundslice.com/bookmarks/

Adrian
    WillH
  • tomcunntomcunn ✭✭✭
    is there a link on the site? or do i have to type/paste the address noted
  • WillHWillH New
    Thanks, Adrian. It would be useful if this could be added as a permanent link to a user's profile. That and the search option as well.