DjangoBooks.com

Using Soundslice for Django Solos (Transcriptions here)

Comments

• asd123321asd123321 ✭✭✭✭
    Do you have these tabs in some print format that you could put up?
  • I'm pretty sure Rob enters these right into Soundslice.
  • rob.cuellarirob.cuellari ✭✭✭✭
    there's no way to export them, and given that the tabs are written with spacings based on the timing, the tab would probably have to be rewritten.

if you're up for it i'd be really appreciative (i worry in case something would ever happen to soundslice, or the parent youtube videos.)
    As long as Adrian is breathing air worry not about the soundslice!
    adrian
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • BonesBones Moderator
    I think that SS has a tab capability but it's not free.
    I created a Facebook group where I will keep a spreadsheet with links to all Django YouTube vids (covers of transcriptions) and also SoundSlice links.

If anyone has any suggestions let me know. I think with a concerted effort we can all get some work in here as a side hobby.

While looking through the tabs on soundslice I found a few I never saw before, so it would be nice to find some place where all the links are aggregated together.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1023696640986791/

-Rob
    tomcunn
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Wow, thanks Robert!
  • JojoJojo London UK
    Can anybody tell me how to minimise the picture of the video that's playing and how to maximise the chords AND lead line so I can see them both being played at the same time. All I have at the moment is the important stuff stuck in the bottom half of the screen. Its driving me insane....
  • This guy is a hero. Go Roberto.
    hey jojo, the issue is that it's really not a picture of the video...it's the actual video from the youtube page being played. if you can't see the chords and lead at the same time, it's likely your resolution should be adjusted on your screen. can you take a screenshot of what you're seeing any maybe it can be adjusted on your end?

-rob