DjangoBooks.com

Humbly asking for support, offering some cool stuff in return

Dario NapoliDario Napoli Milano✭✭✭✭ Hahl Gitano Deluxe
in Welcome Posts: 300
Here to humbly ask for your support, but not without offering in return what I think will be of value to some of you...
Might you be interested in:
1) My book BIRELOGY, FOR FREE, a collection of over 80 pages of solo transcriptions I've compiled over the years, of the great Maestro Bireli Lagrene, or:
2) 2 1-hr FREE skype sessions which can be a lesson, a conversation about music..or politics, or a strip tease.. (fuggedaboudit), or:
3) A FREE download of my last album MAKE IT A SUNNY DAY (Drycastle Records).
- So, a while back I submitted a video for a video contest that has prizes in thousands (yes, that's 3 zeros) of dollars, both for the fun of recording the video and for the competitive nature that I can't deny, having been a former tennis player:)
- So I was voted in the final round, only 30 vids out of hundreds, and that is already a great feeling.
- The criteria to win the final round is simple: the video with the most "likes", on the specific link below (VOTES, OR "LIKES", WILL ONLY COUNT HERE ON THIS LINK ALONE):
https://www.facebook.com/TomHessGuitar/posts/918290634900203
- The goal here isn't just to record a piece of music, it's also a way for us artists to learn and improve how to promote ourselves, to learn how to make the best of our connections and to leverage our resources, all that has to do with our very crucial job away from the instrument...
- So, if you check out the video and actually "like" it (genuinely and by then by pressing the button), that will be greatly appreciated and not forgotten, HOWEVER,
If you would like to receive either:
1) My book BIRELOGY, FOR FREE, a collection of over 80 pages of solo transcriptions I've compiled over the years, of the great Maestro Bireli Lagrene, or:
2) 2 1-hr FREE skype sessions which can be a lesson, a conversation about music, a conversation about anything, etc., or:
3) A FREE download of my last album MAKE IT A SUNNY DAY (Drycastle Records).
ALL I ASK IN RETURN IS FOR YOU TO EXPLAIN AND SHARE WITH YOU FRIENDS/NETWORKS THE ABOVE LINK AND ACTIVELY GIVE ME A HAND IN TRYING TO GET THIS:)
Please remember, the only link that counts and can be used is this one: https://www.facebook.com/TomHessGuitar/posts/918290634900203
Much love for everyone, I'm always happy to help anyone who is running their "race" in life, striving for their dreams and aspirations,
Peace
kevorkazito

Comments

• I did my like. I am happy to support you as you do a lot for our community. Best of luck
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • BluesBop HarryBluesBop Harry Mexico city, MexicoVirtuoso
    Shared on my facebook wall and on the local manouche facebook group page. Good luck Dario!
  • Charles MeadowsCharles Meadows WV✭✭✭ ALD Original, Dupont MD50
    This make be the first "like and share" I've ever done on FB! Great job Dario!
  • Dario NapoliDario Napoli Milano✭✭✭✭ Hahl Gitano Deluxe
    Thank you very much Jazzaferri, Harry and Charles, really means a lot! Hope to have a chance to support you guys whenever you might need
  • ScoredogScoredog Santa Barbara, Ca✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy your playing and as a former USPTA (tennis) instructor how could I resist.
  • cavemusiccavemusic Edmonton, Alberta 2010 JWC Modele Jazz, 2015 Jean Barault Grande Bouche with resonator, 1947 Kay upright bass, Django finger puppet
    Liked. Good luck!!
    Kevin
  • anthon_74anthon_74 Marin county, CA✭✭✭✭ Alta Mira M 01
    Done !! Good luck Dario !
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Done!
  • swing68swing68 Poznan, Poland✭✭✭ Manouche Modele Orchestre, JWC Catania Swing
    Done and done!
    The war on Am7 and Cmaj7 begins here ...
  • Dario NapoliDario Napoli Milano✭✭✭✭ Hahl Gitano Deluxe
    thanks so much guys for your support, means the world to me! Stuart the Bireli book is not for sale, it's free, just leave me your email and I'll forward your way, the only thing I ask in return is to have this link possibly shared by your communities and their own communities etc.. word of mouth is the only way I can win:) cheers to all have a great day!