DjangoBooks.com

Carpool to/from DiJ 2015; Boston

Hi friends,

I'm traveling through Boston to DiJ '15. Would anyone like to carpool to/from Boston with me?

My redeye flight gets into Boston at 3am (ouch) and I'll be ready anytime thereafter. Best,

Scott
Tagged:

Comments

• husyhusy Seattle✭✭✭
    > My redeye flight gets into Boston at 3am

You haven't specified the day you're landing (although presumably it's Tue).

I'm up for carpooling from Boston to DiJ on Monday, anytime after 9am.

Same goes for the return trip. Going back to Boston Sunday afternoon.

• TseeBaengTseeBaeng Paris, France✭✭✭ Olivier Marin
    Hey Husy, I'm gonna be landing in Boston on monday from Paris. You have space for little ol' me?
  • husyhusy Seattle✭✭✭
    Sent you a PM. If anyone else is interested in carpooling on Monday please drop a note here.
  • mntnmikemntnmike Boston, MA Cigano
    Hi husy, you think two people could fit in on the ride back to Boston Sunday?
  • husyhusy Seattle✭✭✭
    @mntnmike I had to give up on the idea and booked my trip on Greyhound both ways. There were a few people who asked, but we never had quorum at a given time. Also the rental car on the way back wasn't very feasible because their office in NH is closed on Sundays.
    @husy ah ok no trouble, knew I was jumping in on this pretty late.
  • anthon_74anthon_74 Marin county, CA✭✭✭✭ Alta Mira M 01
    Hey Husy, did you already buy your greyhound tickets ? I figured I had better wait in case my flight is delayed since they don't offer refunds or exchanges. Did you find out otherwise ?
  • husyhusy Seattle✭✭✭
    @anthon_74, In my case there's a very long buffer from my flight's arrival to the bus departure. So I just got the e-ticket. I'll have to spend hours at the airport.
    Anybody else heading out from Boston? @Scott Johnson is that Monday or Tuesday you're landing?
  • anthon_74anthon_74 Marin county, CA✭✭✭✭ Alta Mira M 01
    Mike - Greyhound is super cheap. There's a shuttle that takes you there from the airport, and it will drop you off a block or so away from Smith college.