DjangoBooks.com

California Zwinakis for sale

TseeBaengTseeBaeng Paris, France✭✭✭ Olivier Marin
edited March 2015 in Classifieds Posts: 41
Hey everyone, I'm selling my 2009 Peter Zwinakis hand built guitar from San Francisco, CA. It's Cuban mahogany and it's got Gotoh tuners. I'm including two bridges and a Seagull gig bag. It's a very modern sounding guitar with a lot of bass and very full sound. The way I've thought of it is that it's an affordable and actually obtainable modern American jazz manouche guitar. It's very easy to play and not a guitar that you have to fight at all, just super comfortable.

I now live in Paris but will be coming back to the US in June if you prefer not to ship. Message me or comment with any questions if you're interested. I've also attached a video playing it to give you an idea of how it sounds.

Bonjour à tous, je vends ma guitare faite main par Peter Zwinakis (San Francisco, Californie) en 2009. Elle est en acajou cubain et possède des tuners Gotoh. Je la vends avec deux bridges et un sac de transport Seagull. Elle sonne très moderne, avec beaucoup de basses et un son très plein. C’est un peu une Bob Holo, mais abordable. Elle est très facile à jouer, tout simplement confortable.

N’hésitez pas à m’envoyer un message si vous avez n’importe quelle question ! Voici aussi une vidéo que j’ai faite pour vous donner une idée de comment elle sonne.

Comments