DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Related Discussions

Who's Online (1)

• MichaelHorowitz 10:17PM

Today's Birthdays

Ivory4066i wyatt824 mrnevvyn Hahl98Git Duncan

About to buy an audio technica pro 70, open to last minute advice

anthon_74anthon_74 Marin county, CA✭✭✭✭ Alta Mira M 01
edited June 2014 in Welcome Posts: 560
Hey there friends -

after talking to several people about the best mic / pick up option for my Selmac guitar, I've decided upon the audio techinca pro 70 and here's why - I don't own, nor can I currently easily afford a decent amp at this point in time, and my bass player has a nice bose pillar PA system, which we use for sound. I've heard the pro 70 is best when through a PA as opposed to an amp so that's my line of thinking.

If you know of a better MIC based system for the same or not much more $$ please feel free to enlighten me. FYI I strongly prefer the natural selmer sound over the distorted pick up selmer sound, and if it wasn't for the fact that I sing many songs in the group, I would just stick a normal mic in front of my guitar but alas, it's like being behind a wall of mics when I do.

thanks!

Anthony

Comments