DjangoBooks.com

1969 Jacques Favino Enrico Macias (Owned by Tchan Tchou Vidal)

Comments

Oh this year... this year one of my wife's best friends decided to get married during DiJ week and I'm asked to play during ceremony.
    No one consulted me if I'm busy during that week if you can believe.
    So I'm a no go.
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
    Well, pop on down to my place sometime in the next two weeks. After D in J, it will be gone.
    I've never been a guitar player, but I've played one on stage.
    Cool, I'll send you a PM.
    Thanks man!
  • pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    @Buco
    Hope you get paid about $12,000 for the Wedding

@Michael Bauer, glad your getting to go to D I J
    it wouldn't be the same without you and your guitar's :clap:

I guess since you still have the guitar it will be a while before @MichaelHorowitz puts a Video up if it ever makes it to Seatle

I Love Tchan Tchou Vidal

pick on

pickitjohn :peace:
    Buco
  • Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
    It will make it to Seattle. I asked Michael, just this once, to let me keep the guitar until after Django in June, UNLESS someone wants to buy it before, in which case I would overnight it to him. That's why the "Coming Soon" was up.

After Django, Tchan Tchou might be my favorite. I hate letting this guitar go, but hard choices had to be made.
    pickitjohn
    pickitjohn wrote: »
    @Buco
    Hope you get paid about $12,000 for the Wedding

I think I'll be paid in smiles and thank yous but hey it'll make me richer never the less.
  • pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    I really hope this Guitar makes it to the Guitar Archive

It's been on my mind since it was posted for sale.

I've been playing all the Tchan Tchou Vidal stuff I have for two weeks and just loving how he plays and the beginning of the second week his guitar shows up. Snooping around I found a Great Picture of Him and this Guitar.

http://www.patrus53.com/tchan-tchou
    Thanks Patrus absolutely Great Tribute to PaulTchan Tchou Vidal :-bd

Enjoy and Pick on

Buco
    John, too bad I didn't know. I was in Dallas for three weeks in March. I would have brought Tchan Tchou's guitar with me and you could have had a go. It's not that bad a drive between SA and Big D. I've done it several times.

There's still time. Hop a plane to Chicago, or come to Django in June. After that, I lose control of it.
    @Michael Bauer

O M G

Now that would of been one hell of a Birthday Celebration for me. I would have taken you up on that gracious offer, got some friends in Dallas, next time you come to Texas, let me know, I'd Love to meet you. Tied up with some House sitting gigs thru Sept. so Chicago and D I J are not possible.

pick on

My mom lives there, as well as my brother, so I am down there alot. Too bad you are tied up. I would have loved for you to have a chance to play the Tchan Tchou guitar. She is utterly amazing!