DjangoBooks.com

FAPY AT DJANGOFEST NORTHWEST 2013!

123457»

Comments

• dBlackiedBlackie New
    Can someone help me out here? I'm a newbie to this site and I followed the protocol for youtube submittals as best as I could but have obviously failed. Please...someone got a clue. These two videos are excellent, so I just want them to be available to all who care...

Hi Guys. Dave Kelbie here. Thanks for all the great responses to the concert. The boss was very happy with the concert and in fact everything else, organisation , response etc.
    Just one thing. We'd like to save youtube for what we consider to be the highlights of the concert as well as the best quality. Without hopefully sounding ungenerous at all can you please share with me privately any youtube footage you have before you make anything public.

Many thanks
    Dave
  • Archtop EddyArchtop Eddy Manitou Springs, ColoradoModerator
    Hi Dave. A very reasonable request indeed, and I'm sure everyone here will be happy to comply. It was a fabulous show -- one, many of us in North American have been waiting for for more than a decade to see. Thank you, Dave, Tcha and Fapy from the bottom of our hearts, and now that the Maestro has made his maiden flight to the USA, we hope to see you all again sooner than later. AE
  • rimmrimm Ireland✭✭✭✭ Paul doyle D hole, washburn washington
    Delighted that he could make it over there. He's a special player and he beaten a phobia, there's hope for all of us :D
    I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell