DjangoBooks.com

Who's going to Madison?

bopsterbopster St. Louis, MOProdigy Wide Sky PL-1, 1940? French mystery guitar, ‘37 L-4
edited October 2013 in North America Posts: 513
It's time again to meet up in Madison for the MGSF! Who's going, and will it be cool enough for camping?

Comments

• lacrossehotclublacrossehotclub La Crosse WI✭✭✭ Dupont Nomade
    Hey Paul!
    I'll be there. A violinist friend, and former band mate, will be coming up from Georgia and attending as well. Who else is in? Looking forward to some great performances and jammin'.

Stephan

http://midwestgypsyswingfest.com/
  • PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
    I'll be there.
    -Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.
  • bopsterbopster St. Louis, MOProdigy Wide Sky PL-1, 1940? French mystery guitar, ‘37 L-4
    Trio Très Bien. Steve sandwiched between two Pauls! Looking forward to it. Paul has a new baby from New York?
  • PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
    bopster wrote:
    Trio Très Bien. Steve sandwiched between two Pauls! Looking forward to it. Paul has a new baby from New York?

Expected to arrive Friday! And the cool thing about it, though it's a newborn, I understand it will be able to speak - just needs a little strumming! :D
    -Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.
    It's killing me that I won't be able to come. Like literally, as in I think it's taking hours off my life. I went last year for the first time and I had such a great time. But I got another trip booked this year. I don't even wanna check the line up cause that might just make it worse.
    Have fun everyone!
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • bopsterbopster St. Louis, MOProdigy Wide Sky PL-1, 1940? French mystery guitar, ‘37 L-4
    Sorry you won't be there, Buco. We'll save a seat for you next to Olli, Gaucho, and Alfonso. Oops, didn't mean to rub it in.
    Aahh Olli...
    I was licking my wounds for a couple days.
  • lacrossehotclublacrossehotclub La Crosse WI✭✭✭ Dupont Nomade
    bopster wrote:Trio Très Bien. Steve sandwiched between two Pauls! Looking forward to it. Paul has a new baby from New York?

Expected to arrive Friday! And the cool thing about it, though it's a newborn, I understand it will be able to speak - just needs a little strumming! :D

I look forward to meeting the newest member of the family :D
    Anyone took some videos?
    B