DjangoBooks.com

EGADS! WE NEED YOUR VOTE!!

Archtop EddyArchtop Eddy Manitou Springs, ColoradoModerator
edited July 2013 in Archtop Eddy's Corner Posts: 589
Hi everyone. I come to you today with hat in hand asking for your help. My band Mango fan Django has been nominated as the Best Local Jazz Band by the Colorado Springs Independent Magazine -- and WE NEED YOUR VOTES!

We are working to Keep the World Safe for Gypsy Jazz -- one gig at a time. Your vote provides us with the ammo needed to continue this noble crusade. The good news is that anyone, anywhere in the world can vote for us! The votes, however, must be in by midnight local time (MST) tomorrow (July 19).

All you need to do is click on the link below, fill out the info and be sure to vote for Mango fan Django in the Best Jazz Band category. (You need to vote in five total areas so I'd say, unless you the other bands, just picked the names you like!)

Thanks. I know this is beggin'. But I also know you fellas will come to our rescue! This is how we can support Gypsy Jazz -- locally and globally! AE

Click here to VOTE: http://posting.csindy.com/coloradosprings/Survey?survey=2689205

Comments