DjangoBooks.com

YouTube vids by Favino881

Archtop EddyArchtop Eddy Manitou Springs, ColoradoModerator
edited June 2013 in Archtop Eddy's Corner Posts: 589
I thought I'd share this with ya'll: My good friend Scott Bookman hooked me up to over an hour of Bireli in 2005 posted on YouTube by Favino881. Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIktG5aMklc

Favino881 has other full-length concerts and long live performances posted as well--such as Fapy live in 2002. Click on the above link and surf around from there. I'm not sure who Favino881 is (maybe he's on this group..?), but much thanks goes out to him for his cool vids! AE

Comments

• roch@rochlockyer.com[email protected] new mexico (current)✭✭
    YEA Eddie!!!
    that's some amazing playing...I have watched this 3 times this past week...Otherworldly playing :)
    Great post

PS How u be Archtop Eddie?
  • Archtop EddyArchtop Eddy Manitou Springs, ColoradoModerator
    EYE B DEW'N fINE Roch! Hope all is well with you and we get to cross paths again soon. Let me know if you make it up to Colorado! -- AE
    I went to his channel and there are a lot of nice gems over there.
    There's this too:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqzCwDu7WXE
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • Bob HoloBob Holo Moderator
    *bump*

My God there's some amazing old footage on his channel... I've been listening to vintage concerts in the shop for hours today. Check it out if you haven't yet.

Thanks Eddie.
    You get one chance to enjoy this day, but if you're doing it right, that's enough.
  • dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    favino881 is a guy from Alsace (the land of gypsies), really nice guy who plays great too
  • noodlenotnoodlenot ✭✭✭
    BTW, does anyone know where to find the 1st part of the "Histoire du jazz français" ? am i being too thick?

thanks,
    miguel.
  • noodlenotnoodlenot ✭✭✭
    nevermind, apparently it is unable for watching here in portugal...