DjangoBooks.com

Troublant Bolero

SigurdSigurd Copenhagen, DenmarkNew
edited March 2012 in Gypsy Jazz 101 Posts: 69
Hi! I'm posting this just for fun. It's my first attempt at recording music. Very fun tune to play :)

Comments

• Ian RossiterIan Rossiter Fort Vermilion ,Alberta ,CanadaNew
    Cool!!!
    Practice ,Practice,EAT PRACTICE- Tommy Tedesco
  • MusetteMusette New
    Very nice sound, I really liked your rhythm playing.

Here is my attempt at Bireli's solo from his CD "MOVE". :)

• Svanis1337Svanis1337 ✭✭✭
    Very good quality playing and quality recording Sigurd. I thorougly enjoyed that.

Creative improvisation Musette. You look a bit like a young Bireli. I liked that, too. If it was a note-by-note transcription then well executed.
    whats that picture in the background????? Awesome playing by the way! How long you been at it now?
  • MusetteMusette New
    Thank you guys.
    Really? I would have never thought that I look like Bireli when he was young hahaha, I still don't think so. :lol:

The picture is a Dodo(bird)...with a Selmer; a friend drew it, I think she's pretty good at it.
    I've been playing jazz manouche for like a year and a half, I still need to progress a lot.
    i'm looking to get a another tattoo very soon and that would be an awesome tattoo.....would you happen to have it in a jpeg format or any format?
  • MusetteMusette New
    Cool.
    Hmm nope, sorry.
    I guess I could take a picture, as soon as I find my missing camera...