DjangoBooks.com

Anyone having a "pre-rapture" guitar giveaway?

bopsterbopster St. Louis, MOProdigy Wide Sky PL-1, 1940? French mystery guitar, ‘37 L-4
edited May 2011 in Classifieds Posts: 513
Probably the best way for me to get a Dupont.

Comments

• BonesBones Moderator
    :lol: Really!

Why did I bother to get up early this morning to practice my arpeggios....
  • Ian RossiterIan Rossiter Fort Vermilion ,Alberta ,CanadaNew
    Yeah, I put a fresh set or Argies on last night. You can't meet the Rapture with poor intonation!! I just wish my DG-300 had shown up ( damn you Canada Post!!). Maybe it'll hold off till the guitar gets here!!
    Practice ,Practice,EAT PRACTICE- Tommy Tedesco
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    Yeah, I put a fresh set or Argies on last night. You can't meet the Rapture with poor intonation!! I just wish my DG-300 had shown up ( damn you Canada Post!!). Maybe it'll hold off till the guitar gets here!!
    ... or maybe it will get Raptured along with you! After all, what use is a Rapture without a good guitar to go along?

Just over fifteen minutes left!!!!
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    Best Judgment Day tweet yet:
    "If this Rapture doesn't get started soon, my rental Ferrari demolition derby last night wasn't as much fun as I thought."
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    klaatu wrote:
    Best Judgment Day tweet yet:
    "If this Rapture doesn't get started soon, my rental Ferrari demolition derby last night wasn't as much fun as I thought."

Apparently you're not the first:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110520/ap_ ... ed_ferrari
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Well it;s 3:30 PM here is So Cal. No rapture yet (as far as I know).

All you good xtians out there with vintage Selmers, D'Angelicos, National Tricones, etc. there's still time to PM me your address so I can come by and pick them up after you go up to see the big invisible man in the sky (I'm pretty sure I won't be going with you)...
  • Charlie AyersCharlie Ayers Salt Lake CityProdigy
    Now that I've contracted with this guy for pet care: http://eternal-earthbound-pets.com/
    I'll tell you where to find my guitar collection - which is all yours. Oh oh I feel something happening........