DjangoBooks.com

Manouche Latcho Drom 101/Gitane JJ DG-300 for sale...

bjewellbjewell New
edited June 2013 in Classifieds Posts: 43
Alas, I do not possess the chops necessary to play these guitars, so it's back to the D-18.

The Manouche came from our good Michael in September. It has maybe 30 minutes playing time and is as new, with the good case. Sounds fantastic, just as advertised. I want U.S. $950 plus shipping.

The Gitane DG-300 has a Shatten pickup and the "good" case. Comes with three bridges, extra tailpiece and has the now-discontinued Brazilian rosewood back and sides. Looks almost new, but it has been played and has a bit of fretwear, nothing serious. Great sounding guitar. I want $675 plus shipping.

These are unbeatable deals.

Best wishes,

Tom Quinn
aka bjewell
Sacramento, CA

916 451 4312
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

t

Comments

• Tom

Do you have any pics of the Latcho Drom
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • bjewellbjewell New
    I can make one, but I think it is the one on Michael's Site. The guitar is brand new.
  • bjewellbjewell New
    The Gitane has been sold to a great young guy from the Bay area and the MLD seems to want to stay with me for the time being.
  • DjuriDjuri New
    Hi Tom,

I sent you an email, regarding the Latcho.

Thanks

George
  • DjuriDjuri New
    bjewell wrote:
    The Gitane has been sold to a great young guy from the Bay area and the MLD seems to want to stay with me for the time being.

The MLD will have a very good home here, first gig in 2 days..:-)
    Thanks so much Tom for the great guitar.

George/Djuri
  • bjewellbjewell New
    George is a cool dude! I'm sure he'll play very well on the MLD. Those are great guitars. When Michael gets some more, jump on them. They go fast for a reason...

Tq
  • DjuriDjuri New
    bjewell wrote:
    George is a cool dude! I'm sure he'll play very well on the MLD. Those are great guitars. When Michael gets some more, jump on them. They go fast for a reason...

Tq

Cool dude George is selling this guitar, developped a very nice tone.
    With shippping and duty(canada) cost me 1300, i'm letting it go for 650$ - I'm upgrading to a Dupont.

Please PM or email me at: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Thanks