DjangoBooks.com

Gypsy Jazz Radio - Nonstop!!!

13»

Comments

• tincuptincup Madison, WINew
    Now, when I think about it guys from Cleveland said they are Bosnians not Serbian. So I don't know who was another Serb except me.
    If I'm out of my mind, it's OK with me.
    The Stuff I like - Gypsy Swing Samples
  • PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
    tincup wrote:
    Now, when I think about it guys from Cleveland said they are Bosnians not Serbian. So I don't know who was another Serb except me.

There was one guy I was talking to who told me he was Serbian - and we discussed a former (Serbian) girlfriend of mine, Djuna (sorry if the spelling is off). He was filming the rumba kings. If this isn't you, Tin, it was another fellow.
    -Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.
  • tincuptincup Madison, WINew
    Yes, now I know. You said you are from Chicago. I think you said she was an actres in LA. I just don't remember "grape leaves" discussion, and I didn't drink.
    If I'm out of my mind, it's OK with me.
    The Stuff I like - Gypsy Swing Samples
  • PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
    tincup wrote:
    Yes, now I know. You said you are from Chicago. I think you said she was an actres in LA. I just don't remember "grape leaves" discussion, and I didn't drink.

OK, thought it was you...no, I was saying, I couldn't blame the beer; as in, I hadn't yet had enough to blame spacing who I spoke with (if I had), on some tasty APA from Great Dane. :lol:
    -Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.