DjangoBooks.com

Gypsy Jazz Radio - Nonstop!!!

Comments

• While Canadians on the whole seem to embrace technology ... our governments seem to be somewhot disconnected from that reality. We still pay among the highest cell phone charges in the world due to the rigid structure and lack of competition.

I will try deezer.com and send an email to the Minister for Industry but I suspect it will have the impact of one single note in an evening of GJ jamming.

We are very very good at bureacracy up here in the cold cold north. It will take at least 2 commission reports. a green paper and a white paper before the politicians even have a position on this to think (I know, I know, that's oxymoronic) on. Give it another 10 or 15 years and then maybe Pandora can stream Oh well. In the meantime I will have to rely on my IPOD.

I really appreciate the research into the problem
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • JackJack western Massachusetts✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure there are websites that circumvent the US only restriction...never had to try them but I know they're out there.
  • tincuptincup Madison, WINew
    I listen often 365live and like it alot. pandora is not bad, and I recently tried deezer.com but it's tricky to make a playlist and also there is some problem with the shufle feature.

Still the best Gypsy Swing resource is my external hard drive with 3210 mp3 tunes. It saves me at work.

Attached is the list of all GS music I have. If someone is interested to sample my mp3 list contact me.

:roll:
    If I'm out of my mind, it's OK with me.
    The Stuff I like - Gypsy Swing Samples
    I attached text file to my previous post, but if yoy click on download it opens it in IE and there are no line breaks, so it's hard to read it.

Here is the same file in two different formats Excel, and .csv so if you are able to save it on your drive it will open in Ecel.
    Don't click Download, much better is right click and Save target As ....
  • PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
    tincup wrote:
    Don't click Download, much better is right click and Save target As ....

Hey Tin - nice to see you here...I think we stood next to each other and discussed the various names for stuffed grape leaves.... :lol:

It was a great fest indeed, nice to meet you there.

Paul
    -Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.
    Hmmm.... can't recall that discussion. Even my memory lately is unstable I think you have the wrong guy.

I was there and it may be we talked about something, but not stuffed grape leaves.
  • PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
    tincup wrote:
    Hmmm.... can't recall that discussion. Even my memory lately is unstable I think you have the wrong guy.

I was there and it may be we talked about something, but not stuffed grape leaves.

LOL - can't blame the beer....I did meet a Serbian guy, thought it might have been you, talked with him at the food stand. Talked about "Djuna..."
    -Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.
    There were 2 younger Serbians from Cleveland. I'm the guy with video camera. I live in Madison, where are you?