DjangoBooks.com

Moreno model Manouche guitar for sale

nicksansonenicksansone Amsterdam, The Netherlands✭✭✭✭
edited February 2009 in Classifieds Posts: 274
Moreno Manouche guitar for sale, oval hole style. Pictures follow below, but these models are quite popular and can be seen at the manouche guitars website. I believe that the Moreno style models are not in production anymore, and this one is really quite well made. It has a clear aftermarket pickguard, and is in excellent condition. If you haven't played the manouche guitars before, they are very loud, easy to play and have a very strong gypsy tone; certainly one of the best deals for someone looking for a moderately priced guitar which sounds better than the Gitanes. Included in the purchase price is a Stimer replica pickup and patch chord; everything you need to get set up for playing this music live. 1,500 plus shipping.

Comments

• gianinagianina Colorado✭✭✭ Shelly Park, Thorell, Eastman
    Is your Moreno still for sale..??
  • Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
    Gianina, I sent you a private message if you are looking to buy this model of Manouche.
    I've never been a guitar player, but I've played one on stage.
  • nicksansonenicksansone Amsterdam, The Netherlands✭✭✭✭
    I've been offline for a while,
    The moreno is still for sale for anyone interested.
    Without the stimer pickup, guitar and case for 1,250.
    Last posting for this guitar; in light of the financial crisis I'll part with it for 999.00 plus shipping of which I will determine the method with the seller to keep the cost down. These guitars are 1600+ new and this one is in near mint condition. Separately, I'm selling a Stimer pickup is for sale for 250.
    sold