DjangoBooks.com

Live internet gypsy Jam! for my 40th birthday

NolanNolan Amsterdam✭✭✭✭
edited December 2008 in Welcome Posts: 149
Hi all - I'm excited to announce that for all of you who can't make it to Amsterdam for my 40th birthday gypsy party that were setting up a live stream for all the performances out on to the internet.

This page has all the details....

www.robinnolanteaches.com/BirthdayBash

I really hope you can tune in for part of the fun!

Robin
www.GypsyJazzSecrets.com
www.Gypsyjazzworldpassport.com

Comments

• RKatzRKatz London✭✭✭✭
    I may have to turn up last minute Robin!
  • NolanNolan Amsterdam✭✭✭✭
    dude that would be fantastic!

see you next monday........

r
    www.GypsyJazzSecrets.com
  • Bob HoloBob Holo Moderator
    I'll be there electronically - can't pop for the airfare right now.

Welcome to the 40 club! Despite what everyone might tell you - it does not mean that you have to grow up. I'm saving that for my 80's - possibly 90's. Seriously though - best years of a guy's life, really - family - career - resources - experience & youth all at one time. Happy birthday and enjoy the heck out of it. And - thanks for (once again) doing something really positive and innovative for this art.
    You get one chance to enjoy this day, but if you're doing it right, that's enough.
  • PhilPhil Portland, ORModerator Anastasio
    Hey Robin - cheers to you! Great idea, thanks for the invite. Sorry can't be there, as will be stuck in the office cube...but many happy returns to you and many many more.

Here's raising a glass of "Jubelale" to you! Cheers Phil
  • FingersFingers Los Angeles, California...the ValleyNew
    Hi Robin, I signed up to watch the Gypsy jam musical birthday bash festivities..... but have not received anything in the way of info. Should I be watching for an E mail?
  • NolanNolan Amsterdam✭✭✭✭
    All subscribers will recieve the link to the live web stream very soon....

it's going to be a wild night!

see you all there,

robin
    www.GypsyJazzSecrets.com
  • Bob HoloBob Holo Moderator
    Really great stuff Robin - what a blast. Thank you for including us in it. The bop you did toward the end was fantastic. I hooked my PC into my stereo and cranked it up so I could listen while I was washing the sawdust off and getting ready to go to a local pub to do a fun informal gig that Phil & I & a couple other guys do here about every month. I have to say - we don't sound like you folks - but we have a lot of fun with it.

Gonzalo continues to amaze - wow... And Jason & Thomas are rapidly growing into monster players.

On behalf of the North America crew - thanks much for including us.
    You get one chance to enjoy this day, but if you're doing it right, that's enough.