DjangoBooks.com

Dell Arte Pigalle (Music Link) For Sale

edited November 2008 in Classifieds Posts: 9
Hi-

I have a Dell Arte Pigalle for sale that is like new. It's well made, great neck profile, sounds really good. I just got it directly from **** at Dell Arte. My hands are just not cut out for GJ. You can see it here:

http://www.dellartemusic.com/index.php?id=1741

I paid $750 + shipping.

I'm asking $650 +shipping.

Thanks.

Comments

• Greg in PrtGreg in Prt Portland, OR✭✭ Dupont MDC50
    Hello,

I'm in the market for a reasonably (whatever that means) priced and good sounding (of course) gypsy guitar.

I live in Portland. Where are you?

Thanks,
    Greg
    Greg

"Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths." ~Author Unknown
  • PhilPhil Portland, ORModerator Anastasio
    I see this listed as a Pigalle "Music Link" does that mean it's a newer Pigalle made in China and not the US?

thanks

Phil
    Hi.

Yes. It is the newer Asian made Pigalle. Alain from Dell Arte said it came in mid-late February. The guitar and I are located in Boston, MA. It's a really nice guitar- looks, feels, sounds great. It's loud, has a rich and tight tone, and great neck. It doesn't come with a case though. I had it shipped from CA without a case and it was fine.

Thanks, Greg
  • SalieriSalieri Europe, Romania✭✭✭
    Hello, i'm interested for this guitar. Can you make a video with this guitar ? Can you make a demonstration please ? If you make a video, i buy it...i want to see how sound...
    140annl.png
    Visit my YouTube profile: http://www.youtube.com/user/Xiphosss
    Vive Django!