DjangoBooks.com

'02 Dupont Vielle Reserve Oval - No longer available

carlmcarlm New
edited October 2008 in Classifieds Posts: 28
No longer available. Thanks Michael!

Comments

hello,

Would you be interested in trading for a Gino Ianelli Modele Patrick Bitane? Gino studied under Favino and is one of the finest builders in Europe. Fapy owns one of these guitars. It was built for patrick Bitane who is basically the foremost dealer of gypsy jazz guitars in Holland and Europe. Type his name in google and you will find the guitars he has sold or owned. This man knows what is good. I would sell the guitar for $5500, so I could make up the difference in cash. The guitar is Favino sized, with indian rosewood back and sides and a spruce top. Incredibly loud and responsive, huge bass and clear highs. Very balanced. Tell me if you would like to see some pictures.

Alexander Meek
  • aa New York City✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to cut in on the tread here, but I might be up for trading my Vielle Reserve for Favino. If anyone is interested, send me a PM.

Alex
    Www.alexsimonmusic.com
    Learn how to play Gypsy guitar:
    http://alexsimonmusic.com/learn-gypsy-jazz-guitar/
  • aa New York City✭✭✭✭
    Someone tried to PM me, but my inbox was full and I couldn't recieve it. I've cleared it, so, please try again.

Thanks,
    Alex
    Www.alexsimonmusic.com
    Learn how to play Gypsy guitar:
    http://alexsimonmusic.com/learn-gypsy-jazz-guitar/
  • patrickbitanepatrickbitane Schagen , the NetherlandsNew
    Hallo there...
    I am Patrick Bitane an d most of what Alexander is saying is not quite correct.
    TO begin with Alexander Iam Still waiting for the rest of the payment on the guitare you are trying to trade,so if you please after all this time it would make ypou an honnest man and might make you a better musician for it!

Then let us rectify a few things , I am not a guitar builder, i did design the model you have and Gino built it and many others, period!
    I am , or was a player,dealeer and teacher in this style of music, in holland an dother country as well....
    Gino is a friend of JeanPierre Favino, he never studied under either Jacques or Jean-Pierre....

I do rectify you , I do not know how you manage to understand it that way, of if you are just lying for the sole purpose of getting rid on an instrument you do not really deserve to have,since you've got it on misusing my trust.....
    I wish you the best , I hope that i do not have to rectify you in the futur now that you know for sure, I mean I do hope you undderstand thix time around ,if you did not the others.....

Patrick Bitane, anyone doubting about my identity can phone me , I live now in the Czech republic , in Prague ,my email is the same <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->