DjangoBooks.com

Manouche Archtop Like New CHEAP

manoucheguitarsmanoucheguitars New MexicoNew
edited February 2008 in Classifieds Posts: 199
Hi, my daughter has been playing and endorsing this Manouche MG-165 for about 6 months very lightly with her band in Colorado and has decided to move on to another archtop guitar... she didn't play this one all that much... anyway a steal at $600.00. That's less than half the old retail. Comes with the hiscox case, shipping will be cheap, probably $28 or $30 bucks anywhere in the US. There are no issues with the guitar what so ever and only has faint scratches on the pickguard. You can email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> for any questions or give me a call at 505-870-6607

Comments

• FopaFopa San FranciscoNew
    Picture?
    -fopa
  • manoucheguitarsmanoucheguitars New MexicoNew
    Photo requested:
  • lmntrylmntry Portland , Oregon✭✭✭✭
    Hi:

Is there any name or logo on the headstock ? Or is it just blank ?

David
  • manoucheguitarsmanoucheguitars New MexicoNew
    Hi David, this guitar was one of the first production runs and didn't have a name on the headstock. I labeled them and this one is either 002 or 003, so does have the Manouche label under the f hole. It's a big archtop, deep like an Emperor Regent. Humbucker pickup but if it were mine I'd swap in for a Kent Armstrong floating pickup. Grovers and really smooth. Thanks
  • waldenjazzwaldenjazz Thoreau, NMNew
    Reduced to $500.00 and includes shipping and case...
  • waldenjazzwaldenjazz Thoreau, NMNew
    I now have two of these available... you can email me direct at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->