DjangoBooks.com

Saga D-250M - SOLD

Josh HeggJosh Hegg Tacoma, WAModerator
edited April 2005 in Classifieds Posts: 622
This guitar is set up with a Dupont bridge and plays vary nice. The guitar is in great shape and has opened up in tone a bit since I bought it about 1 year ago. If you have never played one of these you will be surprised how loud it is. Great lead and rhythm instrument for the player looking to get into a gypsy style guitar on a budget. $600 with hard case

I have a bunch of photos of the guitar that I will be happy to send. Just let me know.

Cheers

Comments

• djangologydjangology Portland, OregonModerator
    Dave just bought a Jorgeson DG-300 here in Portland and if you ask me, it is a guitar that is a workhorse and would be capable of doing anything that I wanted it to do... now I know why John Jorgeson himself has no problems playing these things... its what comes from your own heart that matters anyways. advice coming from a guy who bought 2 very nice guitars: if i were to start all over, i would choose a Gitane without a second thought... you pay thousands more for a guitar thats only 10% - 20% better...
  • Bob HoloBob Holo Moderator
    I'm surprised to hear you're selling it, man. That's a nice sounding guitar. Somewhere I have a 20second video clip of you jamming on that guitar w/ Alphonse Ponticelli & the Portland Gang.
    You get one chance to enjoy this day, but if you're doing it right, that's enough.
  • Josh HeggJosh Hegg Tacoma, WAModerator
    Ya I don't really want to sell it but I just don't play it that much any more now that I have my new guitar. It is a great sounding guitar your right... your making me think twice! :shock:
  • Josh HeggJosh Hegg Tacoma, WAModerator
    My guitar is still for sale. I have been looking around and have found that there are not many of these for sale right now. The ones that are for sale are going for about $700.00. So any one interested in buying mine would be getting a good deal.
    Cheers