DjangoBooks.com

HAND MADE GUITAR SELMER COPY

HI my name is joseph im gypsy, born in czechslovakia.
Come to canada 10 years ago.I always wont to build guitar since i star playing .So i just finish my guitar .From now i wont to make more with sound i like.If any body have any questin feel free to contac me .

Comments

• manoucheguitarsmanoucheguitars New MexicoNew
    Welcome Joseph from Robert at Manouche Guitars! I would be very interested in seeing your guitar and please if you can send a photo or two. Are you using a Walnut neck? Thanks, and again please send me more information. I am always interested in handmade guitars.

Robert
  • kalokalo New
    Hi robert the neck is made from maple wood
    Thanks! Do you have some photos you can send to me? <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> I am interested in having a guitar made that is somewhat like the Framus Black Rose... the model with the "f" holes as well as the oval hole. Hofner had a model like that too as well as a few others I suppose. I would also want this with the neck width of the Manouche (Selmer) Modele Jazz but joined at the 12th fret like the Manouche (Maccaferri) Orchestre... all laminate woods done to the Selmer specs including the top plate in other words no solid woods except for the three piece walnut neck... I'll think about the top plate laminate... and let you know. I want everything else to be standard Sel Mac. I'll do the finish work myself unless you can french polish faster than I can... just let me know what you think. I'll work with you on the bridge design, something between a SelMac and an archtop. I like the sound of a well made laminate top guitar... anyway let me know please, you can email me costs and photos of your work okay? Thanks very much!!!

Robert

I love the sound of Selmers... that's why I sell Manouche and nothing else.
  • kalokalo New
    For laminate back/side .walnut neck /spruce top 3200 can.
    and solid wood 3500can.
    Thanks and could you do a laminate top?

Robert
  • kalokalo New
    yes i can make laminate top and about pictures i dont have camera to put pictures just computer camera but is no good u not gonna see clearly
    high resolution ,but i see what i can do