Tomas
CzechNew Oval By luthier Jakub Hřib, Gitane birdseye maple "prototype model", Ibanez ag95qa
Hi there.
If you have a 3D printer—or know someone who does—I can offer a 3D model of a Django bust. To be honest, AI helped me create it; I just refined it a bit and added a base with name. Hope you will like it... Enjoy!
You can download the model for free here:
https://www.printables.com/model/1845171-django-reinhardt-bust-statue
Comments
Cool
Might look good beside my Bach bust.
That's pretty cool.
How difficult was creating the Django 3D model?
Would it be easy to do one of Stephane Grapelli!!! Asking for a friend...
You could do Joseph too! 😀
It's not that hard to do that. But I just cancelled my paid subscription for the AI. But when I will have more ideas I will pay one more month and do both of them for you.
Please don't go to any expense on my part. But I like the granite-colored filament you used. Is that PLA? or PETG?
What was the program you were using?
@paulmcevoy75 I used MeshyAi to generate this. And then Blender to clean it up a bit, but I'm not good in it, so I made bottom in Fusion 360.
@billyshakes It's Prusament PLA Marble Grey. My favourite color for this prints. Hardly see any layers from 3d printer...
I was trying to make the bust of Dolly Parton, but I think I need a bigger printer.