DjangoBooks.com

For sale: Michael Dunn oval hole SOLD

StringswingerStringswinger Santa Cruz and San Francisco, CA✭✭✭✭ 1993 Dupont MD-20, Shelley Park Encore
edited September 2006 in Classifieds Posts: 465
FOR SALE

1993 Michael Dunn Stardust (no 258) Oval hole, 14 fret, 25.5 “ scale, African Rosewood (Bubinga) sides and back, Cedar top, french polish finish, Gold Grover Tuners, Dunn Tailpiece with exotic wood trim. Original hardshell case. Two bridges, Michael’s original with bone saddle and a custom made Selmer style bridge made by Paul Hostetter. Guitar is in VERY good shape, there is some wear on the delicate french polish finish that could be refinished (but why?). Frets are good and the guitar has no cracks or structural problems whatsoever. This guitar has incredible volume with the Hostetter bridge, awesome tone and looks unique. It is very similar to the guitar pictured in the book Gypsy picking on page 10. I’m asking $2,000 plus shipping. I’ll be performing at Djangofest Northwest and could deliver the guitar there. Contact me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->.

Cheers,

Marc

www.hotclubpacific.com
"When the chord changes, you should change" Joe Pass

Comments

• StringswingerStringswinger Santa Cruz and San Francisco, CA✭✭✭✭ 1993 Dupont MD-20, Shelley Park Encore
    This guitar is now on ebay (Item number: 300026328627). My reserve is $1,500. A great deal at anywhere near that price.

Cheers,

Marc

www.hotclubpacific.com
    "When the chord changes, you should change" Joe Pass