DjangoBooks.com

Ride to Djangofest Mill Valley; Friday, Sept. 30

jonpowljonpowl Hercules, CA✭✭✭ Dupont MD-100, Altamira M01F

Anybody going to Djangofest Mill Valley this Friday, Sept. 30 for the 8:00 PM show featuring Adrien Chevalier, Brad Brose, Simon Planting and Jimmy Grant? I could use a ride from the east bay. All shows recommended, but this is the only one I can attend.

Thanks,

John

Comments

• jonpowljonpowl Hercules, CA✭✭✭ Dupont MD-100, Altamira M01F

Still hoping somebody from the East Bay can help with a ride for tonight's show with Brad Brose.

• tallentallen New

What a great venue and shows! Went Fri/Sat night to see Brad Brose and Gonzalo Bergara. Will be back next year for sure and hope to see more players out there!

rudolfochristDoubleWhiskyBucoBillDaCostaWilliams

I was there Saturday! Good times! Count me in for 2023. Anybody check it out on Sunday?

• billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭ Park Avance - Dupont Nomade - Dupont DM-50E

That's Brad's new Bumgarner! Great pictures, thanks for sharing. Looks like a neat venue to play.

• everetteverett san francisco✭✭✭

I went to Gonzalo's show, and it was fantastic! I do with that it was more of an "event"...in the past, there have been great workshops, and folks jamming in the area. I was looking this year and it wasn't communicated that well.