DjangoBooks.com

2nd call for Bay Area gypsy jam

SFGJSFGJ San Francisco, CANew
in North America Posts: 3

Hi all - I posted about this a few weeks ago, but re-upping here in case anyone missed it. A group of us in the Bay Area (SF, Berkeley, Oakland, and adjacent) are trying to get a semi-regular jam going. All levels welcome, including beginning and intermediate players. Please get in touch if you're interested in joining us!

Tagged:
Dave_P

Comments

• gitpickergitpicker Beijing/San Francisco✭✭✭✭ Gibson, Favino, Eastman

If you're on Facebook please also post this in the San Francisco Bay Area Gypsy Jazz group page. I'm sure many people there would love to know if you get something going!

ChristopheCarington
    www.dougmartinguitar.com
    Live life and play music like it's your last day on earth. One day you'll be right- Russel Malone
  • everetteverett san francisco✭✭✭

I'm always up for jamming @SFGJ . There is a regular Wednesday at the Liberties with @V-dub ... not exclusively django focused, but a good mix of trad swing and jazz manouche.

• Dave_PDave_P Kensington, CANew Altamira M30D

Re-bumping - This is still alive, most often hosted at my place in the North Berkeley area, but we are still a few people short of critical mass. New faces welcome!

DM me or @SFGJ for details.

Dave