DjangoBooks.com

For Sale: Dell Arte DG-H1 Favino Style D Hole

JackJack western Massachusetts✭✭✭✭
edited August 2023 in Classifieds Posts: 1,752

Up for sale is my Favino style Dell Arte DG-H1. I bought this new in 2008, played it on many gigs, and kept it in its case when I wasn’t playing it. It’s in amazing shape, and the finish has developed a warm honey color over the years. This one of the early ones made overseas for Dell Arte; serial number is 0000024. 

This model has a solid spruce top, laminated rosewood back & sides, 3-piece maple neck, nickel tailpiece & tuners, ebony fretboard. The extra-wide lower bout gives it more bass than the usual gypsy jazz guitar. The neck/body joint is at the 14th fret for good access to the upper frets. More specs listed below.

There is a Bigtone pickup in the bridge, though I mostly used the soundboard transducer shown in the photo (the black wire running from under the bridge to the tailpiece). Both are included. (I used a Baggs Para DI preamp on gigs which isn’t included here but I’d recommend something like that for live use.)

Also included: the green Eastman fiberglass case seen in the photo (with built-in backpack straps!), a classic Wegen pick, and a few packages of strings. 

Asking $900 $800 for everything. For now I’m only looking at in-person pickup in Western Massachusetts, no shipping.

Feel free to hit me up with any questions, or make me an offer!

Buco

Comments

Sweet deal! We miss you around here Jack...

Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • JackJack western Massachusetts✭✭✭✭

Aw thanks! Life has changed a lot for me this last decade. Still love the music, just not playing it so much nowadays!

Buco
  • richter4208richter4208 ✭✭✭

You are a heck of a good player Jack!

Dropping the price on this! $800 for anyone who can do a local pickup! Pretend it's still Django in June and come out to Western MA!

Hey all! This guitar is once again for sale, now with a new tailpiece. I've added some new photos to the post. Local pickup in Western Massachusetts.

SOLD!

billyshakesBuco