DjangoBooks.com

Gypsy "Bach" technique

kungfumonk007kungfumonk007 ✭✭✭✭

I made these videos years ago when I had a patreon. Since that was years ago I can make them public now. Have fun with them :o) Easy way to throw in something unexpected but beautiful once you know them. Actually really interesting theory going on to why they are so compelling - basically you are creating 3 different lines with regular octave displacement if you do it right- but that will happen if you understand the theory or not.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL01jcw_XV56m1QKsSTPt3MD3_XCIFcDFl

BucobillyshakesvanmalmsteenBillDaCostaWilliamsMichaelHorowitzDoubleWhisky

Comments

• billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭ Park Avance - Dupont Nomade - Dupont DM-50E

Pretty cool, Aaron. Thank you for sharing with us.

• tomcunntomcunn ✭✭✭

these are great

i did the first few years ago and thought they had been discontinued; i didn't know about the patreon and would have gone there. in any case thanks for making these available

Great lessons, thank you! Obviously you had a lot of fun recording these, i love it!

I use the so called Freddy Green Voicings (three part) with their flexible middle voices connecting the inversions and chord changes in al similar way on all of the Strings, great for mapping out the fretboard! Didn't record it though...

Buco