DjangoBooks.com

DuPont Stimer S.51 for Sale ** **Sold*

db5db5 New
edited December 2020 in Classifieds Posts: 24

DuPont S.51 for sale. Owned for 12 years, probably used for 12 hours.

Works great but note -- this pickup has been modified: the clip on the back was removed for use with an F Hole and D Hole guitar. Now it mounts just with putty, like a Krivo or some other models.

There is a small burr on the back where the clip was removed and the next owner will want to spend 5 minutes with a file or Dremel to sand it smooth to prevent unwanted nicks or scratches to your top. I never cared / never used it enough to bother with the small amount of labor this requires and now I feel I'd rather have the next owner handle this issue to their own satisfaction. So be aware of that and know its up to you to dial that in. Or leave it as is and add some scratches and patina on purpose? ... however you roll...

includes the lead & LR Baggs Pick Up putty (5 plugs of individually wrapped putty. should last a while).

I'd do $90 Shipped to the lower 48. Not interested in sending overseas or calculating shipping to different locations. I'm just rolling some bare bones USPS shipping to the lower 48 in to my price.

Not bad if you want to try out some electric Django tones but are reluctant to shell out hundreds, and don't mind spending a minute cleaning up the back. Pm if you're interested. First taker has it. PayPal gift or Zelle. I can usually get to the post office most days.

Thanks for looking.

d

Buco

Comments