DjangoBooks.com

Pretty GJ background guitar in 2020 film “Rebecca”

Lango-DjangoLango-Django Niagara-On-The-Lake, ONModerator
edited October 2020 in Welcome Posts: 1,855

Well, my wife has been waiting for weeks for Netflix to release the new film “Rebecca”... many of you folks my age will remember the original 1940 Hitchcock film is a sort of gothic melodrama...

...anyway, last night I ended up watching it with her, and my favourite parts were the scenes in Monte Carlo where they used some tasteful GJ guitar as background music.

I tried valiantly to read the little tiny credit lettering to find out who was playing, but no joy...

So, if that excellent guitarist should ever happen to stumble upon this website, I give them a hearty salute!

It is a British film, so maybe it’s a British guitarist...?

Will

Paul Cezanne: "I could paint for a thousand years without stopping and I would still feel as though I knew nothing."

Edgar Degas: "Only when he no longer knows what he is doing does the painter do good things.... To draw, you must close your eyes and sing."

Georges Braque: "In art there is only one thing that counts: the bit that can’t be explained."
AndyWBillDaCostaWilliams

Comments