DjangoBooks.com

Zoom Gypsy Jazz chat

PhilPhil Portland, ORModerator Anastasio
in Welcome Posts: 765

As we continue in lockdown, would be fun to have a Zoom chat, to share guitars, music, stories of past festivals and shows. Any interest? Anyone has a Zoom account want to set this up?

Cheers Phil

mac63000vanmalmsteenAndrewUlle

Comments

• mac63000mac63000 Tacoma, WANew Geronimo Mateos Jazz B

Sounds like a fun idea! Great way to hear other guitars too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• bopsterbopster St. Louis, MOProdigy Wide Sky PL-1, 1940? French mystery guitar, โ€˜37 L-4

Keep me posted. Iโ€™m in. I know a few folks like myself that do look for the local GJ guys when traveling. Thatโ€™s how I met Bruce Brown from Charlie Daniels band.

• AzazzellAzazzell CanadaNew

I'd be interested.

• rudolfochristrudolfochrist Worms, GermanyNew Dupont MD-100

I would participate from Germany, as long as I don't have to get up in the middle of the night to compensate time zones ๐Ÿ˜…

gitane007
  • gitane007gitane007 IrelandNew

Weekends ??

• AzazzellAzazzell CanadaNew
    edited October 2020 Posts: 174

Would Discord work for video chat? Created a free server. Try it here: https://discord.gg/Q5X3vMG

• djangologydjangology Portland, OregonModerator
    edited October 2020 Posts: 1,018

Yep, just like Azazzell said, Discord is a good way to chat with people on a server with a common interest. Phil, I would love to chat sometime and catch up with you: https://discord.gg/QbsN7A

It's totally free and has a mobile app to go with it. Zoom is a better quality video chat though.