DjangoBooks.com

Saga Gitane dg-250 and 250m.

2»

Comments

• delb0ydelb0y ✭✭
    I have a 250m that I'm delighted with, although I do wish the neck was just a fraction deeper. That said, I have nothing to compare this with. I plan to learn how to play this music on the Gitane and, one day, when my abilities and purse make it worthwhile, to upgrade to something else. Which will be in about 30 years base on current progess... :oops:

Derek
    I bought mine from Hobgoblin. I found I had an irritating buzz from the upper register .I returned it and the guitar tech made me a nbew bridge and dressed the frets. What a difference ,it plays with no saound interference and has a super tone now I have played it in. I've tried far more expensive guitars and they arnt as good as this. Mind you before the new bridge I was going to request my money back it was so poor.
  • I Have a DG-250 and i believe i'm having the same trouble everybody went through and was relieved by changing the bridge! so all i want to do now is to change my bridge :D .. so i assume it's going to be a Dupont, but which bridge number?!
    Thanks!