It's so much fun to listen to him play live. What he plays is intricate and rich harmonically and just so pretty but there's this carefree attitude about it. I asked him once, because how he looks while he's playing: Steve, do you ever get nervous playing in front of people? He looks at me and says: I don't even know they're there. Haha, so cool.
Comments
Check out his melody arrangement for Cheese Cake by Dexter Gordon, he wants to do this one:
It's so much fun to listen to him play live. What he plays is intricate and rich harmonically and just so pretty but there's this carefree attitude about it. I asked him once, because how he looks while he's playing: Steve, do you ever get nervous playing in front of people? He looks at me and says: I don't even know they're there. Haha, so cool.
Monster player. What's that guitar he's playing? When you can, please post something of you all playing together. That's something I'd love to see.
Oh this is Eastman, T58.
Lepic is a fun gig and venue but always too loud to record there. We recorded a couple of years ago